The PMC-VCM, voltage, current measurement board was specifically designed to allow real time monitoring of the primary voltages as well as the power consumption on each monitored power rail on a PMC board. This enables in-system monitoring of the health of a PMC as well as monitoring the state of the system power supplies that are providing the power.
- Direct monitoring of voltage and current on each power rail.
- Power rails monitored include: +5V, +3.3V and +12V
- Data is offloaded via I2C.
- Two I2C connectors area available to enable a daisy chain topology.
- Available with either a 32 or 64 bit PCI configuration.
- User configurable I2C address settings from a wide selection.
- -40 to +80°C Operation
- PMC-VCM-32 32 bit implementation
- PMC-VCM-64 64 bit implementation
- Note: This board requires connection to an I2C bus capable of offloading its data.
- Datasheet in "pdf" format
- Hardware User Manual (upon request)